We’ve just released version 0.6.0 of our CTF toolkit pwnypack.
Here’s what has changed:
- Bugfixes (and travis-ci integration).
- API documentation and docstrings.
- Cycle-find can read from stdin.
- Major refactoring of ELF class. It can now parse section headers, program headers, symbol tables and extract section, symbols.
- Major refactoring of Target class. It’s no longer tied to ELF (ELF is still a subclass of Target though).
- A reghex compiler.
- Verifying ROP gadget finder.
- Disassembler functionality (based on ndisasm or capstone).
- The ability to redirect stderr to stdout in flow.ProcessChannel.
- The ability to create symlinks for commandline apps.
- New commandline apps:
asmto assemble from commandline.
symbolsto list the symbol table of an ELF file.
gadgetto find ROP gadgets in an ELF file.
symbol-extractto extract a symbol from an ELF file.
symbol-disasmto disassemble a symbol in an ELF file.